- Construction company: UTE Dragados, Drace, Comsa, Sato, Copcisa, Necso
- Construction year: 2001
- Work carried out by GRUPO COPUNO: South dike is an anchoring work built on the left bank of the Llobregat river. It is 4850 m long and is divided into three sections. This is one of the most important maritime structures that our staff have done. The work consisted in the execution of concrete cubes for the riprap, concrete slabs and structural walls of large dimensions.
- Location: Barcelona
- Other relevant information:
– Realization of concrete blocks of varying sizes including the installation of modular formwork tools, lay out of the reinforced steel bars, concrete and formwork.
– Carry out of structural works of the dike including the installation of modular formwork tools, installing pre-assembled reinforced steel bars, concrete work, vibration and form removal.